Sunday, September 12, 2010

And the Fall Begins

Here I am... sitting in my beautiful apartment. I'm getting used to the week now and let's just say that I am not a huge fan of:
- Lecture Halls
- Rain and
- Seeing my breath in the morning...

However, I am greatly blessed. I have been able to do a lot of things already here in Edmonton within one week like:
- Get comfortable on bus routes
- See a one man show... it was called "Homeless" and it was AMAZING
- Play Bohnanza with friends (A great card game about beans)
- Make new friends from Alberta who ask, "WHY WOULD YOU MOVE FROM B.C TO COME HERE?" and
- Take mid afternoon naps... ALREADY!

That is one reason why I am up late. My Health Education textbook can only hold my attention for so long at 4:00 in the afternoon... ;)


But I have been blessed... over and over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment