Friday, April 20, 2012

The Ring

This is my BEAUTIFUL ring that Travis picked out for me. We had gone ring shopping before hand to just look at the type of style I like. I liked a simple solitaire with little diamond accents on the band. The one ring that I thought looked best on my hand (I have small hands so I didn't want anything that was overpowering) was from Ben Moss. I loved the movement of the band on my finger instead of the straight band.  I had no idea what ring he decided to get me... but Travis saw how much I loved this ring and went back within the next week to pick it up. So, HERE IT IS!

Before we got engaged, I would always wake up thinking about what it would be like to have a ring on my finger... now it is there and has not moved. I love it more and more everyday. It was a gift from my beloved and it is so precious to me.

All of these photos were taken by my amazingly talented Maid of Honour, Clara! She did a little engagement shoot for Travis and I as an engagement present. We had so much fun and I will be posting more photos sometime soon. In the mean time, you can check out Clara's new blog that she has created with our dear friend Kelsey and Jordyn. Kelsey is one of my bridesmaids and Jordyn has agreed to be our videographer for the wedding. They have created a blog to document and share their creativity like photography, videography, baking and style/beauty. If you want to look at their blog PS: heart... check them out HERE!

In the mean time... be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment