Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Fabulous Videographer, Jordyn Siemens

Travis and I are lucky enough to have amazingly talented friends! One of our amazingly talented friends is Jordyn Siemens who just so happens to be the little sister of my other amazingly talented friend, Kelsey, who was also one of my bridesmaids. Jordyn is a videographer who is young, vibrant, and has an extremely creative eye. She did Caleb and Clara's wedding video last year and we knew that we just have to have her do our wedding video.

Let's just say... This video is amazing!!! I cannot believe how well she captured the day! We were so excited when we watched it with Kelsey and Jordyn via Skype, and Travis and I both agreed that the memories came rushing back when we watched it.

Jordyn hard a work... yet having so much fun getting dirty! She is so dedicated.
(Photo Cred: The Nickersons)

Now to you who were there, I hope it brings back the goodness of July 22, 2012.

To those who were not there, I hope this makes you feel like you were there!

Jordyn, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! We are so in love with this video... and we love you web more!

Enjoy everyone!


1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! Makes me feels as if I was there! You had a beautiful day! And you are such a beautiful couple! We love you!

    ReplyDelete